CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello Hello Hello!

The school year has begun and I am sooooo excited with my six grade students.
Just a few concerns that will be corrected in the near future for example; lockers, supplies, and students just getting comfortable in their new environment.

A bit of housekeeping:
Please make sure that you have sent back the following:
Student Code of Conduct with signatures from parents and students
Family Information Card completely filled out
Free/Reduce lunch application

School supplies:
As I mentioned to my students there are some specific supplies that I would like to have in my class, however I know a lot of parents have already purchased supplies, and also other teachers may have a list of supplies in their class as well. So, I would like to call this my wish list for my student supplies....
Mechanical Pencils (no pencil sharpners and pencil shavings)
Tissues
Hand Santizer
1 Composition book college ruled
Notebook Paper college ruled
2 Pens (black/blue)
2 Colored Pens (no red)
Colored pencils or crayons
Glue Stick
Scissors
1- 3 in 3 ring binder with dividers

Well, I think for now that is all I have to share, please feel free to email me at anytime. rhonda.patterson@pgcps.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment