CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Springboard Unit 1 Part 2

Today and tomorrow we will be working on our first Embedded Assessment. This is the personal narrative of an incident that changed my life.
Today (10/1) the students are writing their rough drafts and tomorrow they will be working on their final copy for publishing and turning in to me. Unfortunately, the assessment cannot come home, and must be completed in class. I would like for the students to be able to get to the point were they write their rough draft in class and complete the final at home and email the final assessment to me.

Then, we will begin on Wednesday the second part of Springboard's Unit 1. We will be working on expository text for the next couple of weeks.
Just like before we will be unpacking the 2nd Embedded Assessment, working on various activities, and then actually completing the 2nd Embedded Assessment. I have asked the students to bring in a flash drive so I can put the activities on it and then they will have the activities at home.
Please let me know if there are any concerns about obtaining a flash drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment